Anyone play this yet. It looks great. The last one was the best boxing game ever.
Anyone play this yet. It looks great. The last one was the best boxing game ever.
never really got into boxing games....cept Ready to Rumble...lol
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I haven't played it yet but sounds like they made some changes to it. You can now be the cut man in your corner. They have included a way to clinch if your in trouble, and you can control how hard your punches are.
Anybody played it yet?
"Why so serious?"
I think I buy it sometime this week if I get some time to actually set down and play it. Someone else needs to get it though cause its fun to play it online!!!
Im thinkin of buying it tonight, thats why I was wanting to know how it was.
"Why so serious?"
it looks like a great game..
Bookmarks